Luna Park, St Kilda, VIC.

17:35


Luna Park, located near St Kilda beach, is a small amusement park that has been going on for over 100 years (103 to be exact). However, it was quite windy that day. There goes the roller coaster ride.




To be honest, I was a little freaked out by the theme park entrance but hey, it does have the vibes of a 100-year-old theme park. It's way different than the bigger and modern theme parks such as Universal Studios and Disneyland. It has the vintage feels but it was renovated over the years.





However, the pricing of the theme park was not exactly cheap either. Click here for the ticket pricing.





The rides are quite diverse but after continuously going on spinning rides for an hour... nope. I gave my ticket to a relative of mine and started walking around instead. (sorry but again, tickets were pricey and it's a $1 = RM3 thing)



Haven't had cotton candy for quite some time so I took 'em from my brother for a quick photo (and a quick bite).

Wanted to leave earlier to explore the beach but it was SO windy that there was practically no one there either. Had a burger at a Grill'd nearby for lunch and wow it was delicious (healthy AND good burgers?). OK now I wish they have one in Malaysia/Singapore.

Kbye. I'm hungry already. :(


(click on the image above for more posts on my Melbourne trip!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews