Softsrve, Damansara Uptown.

21:46


So I had had frequent dental appointments in Uptown and decided to check out a few cafes at the same time.
I figured that I should at least reward myself a little after going through all the pain and agony (extracting two teeth at one go is never a pleasing business).

I've been wanting to try Softsrve for the longest time ever, as almost all my friends had tried it multiple times and I felt so outdated. Ugh.
It was around 12pm and there weren't any other tables + it was during the month of Ramadhan so there weren't many people around, i.e. my sister and I, and two other staff.





Fun Fair (RM12), with oolongcha flavoured soft serve. We weren't really expecting the dry ice smoking effects as I thought that it was only for bestsellers.
It was cool though, and the popping candy really gave it the extra tingle.



Couldnt recall what I had ordered but I'm going to say that it was a Madagascar Vanilla softserve, with a red velvet cone.
Apparently I couldn't really bite on the cone as I just got my braces so... it was wise bringing my sister along. Heh.

Might go back for more as they now have the watermelon soft serve flavours which are super adorable!





Softsrve Damansara Uptown
31, Jalan SS21/1A,
Damansara Utama,
47400, Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Tel: +60 3-7733 9515
FB: Softsrve
Operating Hours: 12-11pm daily, closed on the last Monday of each month



You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews