Forest? Garden?

23:49

Oh, wait. I've got a better one. Mosquitoes. Got bitten by a few mosquitoes and had a few bite marks (perhaps a dozen or so).

It's actually a botanical garden located in Ayer Keroh, Malacca.



Lots of joggers go there in the morning and evening. Some other people (like us) go there around late morning. There were even some who just entered just as we were about to exit the place.



The front is a beautiful mini garden with a mini waterfall. Nice place. Full of cheer and joy, and colours!




Random shot. :D



Me, with the 3Zhong class shirt. Colours everywhere. Hahaha. Anyway, my cousins like this shirt very much.



Tanned sis and bro who is acting cute (again).



Sis and bro with Nikki, one of my cousins.





I'm terrible at flower names so I don't think I'll guess this correctly. Chrysanthemums?

 



Practicing my photography on the waterfall. x)





Oops. A little blurry because of the water movements.





This one's a little like the motion blur effect. Didn't know I could do that. Hahaha.







Through the wooden planks, take one.



Take two. Better?



"Have a break, have a Kit Kat." Hahaha. Just kidding. But well, you could have a Kit Kat on there, provided if you bring some.



Group photo. :D
Notice Ryan's weird face.







Garden of herbs.









There's also this small playground inside the Malacca Botanical Garden.



Where we saw this poor snail being squished. Feel sorry for it so the maid put it on the ground instead of the tyre under the see-saw.



Leaves of different colours. Different shades of greens, oranges, browns, reds, yellows..









Oops. Got a little carried away. Should be exercising instead of photographing. Hahaha.









The pathway to..



The Lone Mushroom.



There's also this park where they have several sculptures to portray three different stories: The Hare and the Tortoise, The Crow and the Pitcher, and Sang Kancil and the Crocodiles





Well, too bad the stories are only in Malay..





Menacing tiger - the guardian of the entrance to the prehistorical garden.



Look! A brachiosaurus.



A wooly mammoth.







Name plagues are also available. This time in both English and Malay.





*snapped the next few photos VERY QUICKLY because I couldn't stand the pesky mosquitoes no more*





Also, I've posted this photo on Facebook and asked what is this:






Ta-da! The answer is: the mouth of a prehistorical underwater creature (I'm not someone who studies dinosaurs and prehistorical life)







The Malacca Botanical Garden is really nice but the only problem is the uncountable army of mosquitoes. Itchy itchy :/

Anyway, it's not my first time here. My grandpa likes to bring us here for a morning jog (walk). But it is nicer now, with all the flowers.

*Oops, I don't think I've finished blogging about my Penang trip and now I'm skipping to my Malacca one. Well, bear with it. xD Will compensate soon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews