Random art

18:40

Another sorry for neglecting my blog (again). It's just, I've been having to face trial exams for SPM and my finals for a total of... 3 weeks?
So far, the results are OK but they havn't finish distributing all the papers yet. I have a feeling that I'll probably flunk my Additional Maths due to the challenging questions (Maths havn't been friendly to me since I was introduced to Algebra).

Anyway, I've been drawn to drawing nowadays. Perhaps it's the need of a break from studying or perhaps it's just because I couldn't get my DSLR out for a walk.. or maybe it's just the boredom which struck me during classes..

And voila, here are some doodles/sketches/whatever-you'd-like-to-call-them:





Above pictures are drawn when I was 11 to 13... oh well... It's happy finding back lost memories. I have other doodles in my textbooks and notes but apparently, they are too much to handle.. so I'll just stick to these.





And these two were made when I was crazy about Maple Story, back when I was 12 (not to say I wasn't crazy about Maple after that period of time..).





Gave a friend a card with Shin Chan on it. She thought that I printed him and the dog out. Hahahahahaha. I succeeded. x)


A bored class is the time for drawing stuff. :P
(p.s. Some of the pictures are taken from my Instagram photos so the quality is a little... off. Sorry for that.)


Eh, sorry, I've also been obsessing over One Piece lately... GO STRAW HAT PIRATES!
And... I know it isn't breathtaking or anything but... I'll improve. It was my first time drawing Luffy anyway.


And the randomness.. rough sketch of the view outside my class..


*pinches*




And, uh... Sketched a chibi Lucy from Fairy Tail last year.



Also, Juvia from Fairy Tail. She IS recognisable, right?






Last but not least, the minion fever. Some of my friends thought I printed them out too. x)
I'll probably stick to minions the next time. Hahahahahahaha. Just kidding.
Guess I'm going to spend more time sketching and drawing and stuff. :P


You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews