Sunday Folks, Holland V.

12:55


Despite being at the quieter side of Holland Village, Sunday Folks is one of the popular dessert places there. I've heard a lot of good reviews from my friends and never been there even though it was nearer to my place than my school is.
We actually went there on an impromptu trip from school but we didn't realise that they were closed on Mondays so we had to get something else instead (that was when Plain Vanilla was still open in the vicinity).

After several misses (there are always the jio-but-in-the-end-cannot-make-it ones), I was really excited to try the place out.



As she was "only there to accompany me and pick up the leftovers", we just ordered one of their famous soft serve waffles and a cup of chamomile tea for myself.



Chamomile tea (S$5.90) comes with a decent tea bag and a oh-so-mini piece of biscuit. The biscuit was alright but super small (note: cute).
Tea was fragrant but my friend has a thing against fragrant tea (but why).



Waffle with Earl Grey Lavender soft serve (S$9.90). I love the combination of the lavender and the earl grey. They work so well together and the neither of them overpowered the other.
Buttermilk waffles were not as heavenly as the ones from Montana but they were slightly above average.
You could add on additional toppings for your waffles too. There's also a choice of a single or a double waffle. We decided on the single as I was the only one with a sweet tooth between the two of us. It's a tad small but enough for the two of us.

P.S. chocolate stroopwafel!

Would like to try other soft serve flavours as well as their cakes on my next trip. Anyone?



Food: 7.5/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Price: 7.5/10
Service: 8/10
Overall: 7.8/10

(based on current visit)



Sunday Folks
44 Jalan Merah Saga,
#01-52 Chip Bee Gardens,
278116 Singapore
Nearest MRT: Holland Village (Circle Line)
Tel No.: +65 64799166
Website: Sunday Folks 
FB Page: Sunday Folks FB

Operating Hours
1-11pm (Tues - Fri)
12-11pm (Sat - Sun)
Closed on Mondays






You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews