THE BEATZ Cafe, Puchong.

21:52


Somehow stumbled upon this adorable cafe after a Sunday dinner at Puchong. Most of the time it is out of the way and pretty inconvenient for me to travel to Puchong (I've only been there 3 times so far, oops!) but my godparents brought us there for the so-called wi-fi session and of course, to snack a little.


Seats are available both inside and outside. Personally, I prefer sitting inside because, 1) the weather is often so hot in Malaysia, and 2) I don't really like smokers at all.


I love the bling on the wall and somehow adding vinyl onto the wall of THE BEATZ Cafe is quite unique for me (vinyl on the phonograph for most).





It's a new cafe, according to my friend who lives nearby (unfortunately she was too busy then. sighhh). We went there quite late and just ordered some drinks.


Latte (RM 10)



Double Espresso (RM 6)



And mine, I was craving for hot chocolate for no reason and I had the Marshmallow Chocolate (RM 13).
Boy, they are generous with the marshmallows! The chocolate drizzle and presentation is quite beautiful and lovely. I love it. One of the best hot chocolate I've had so far (I often make hot choc at home but minus the marshmallows).

Would definitely give THE BEATZ Cafe another visit! :3


Food: 8/10 (so far so good, havn't tried much yet)
Ambiance: 8/10
Price: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

(based on personal experience)

THE BEATZ Cafe
29G, Jalan Puteri 2/6, 
Bandar Puteri, 
47100 Puchong, 
Selangor.

Tel No.: 03-8066 2337
FB Page: THE BEATZ Cafe
Operating Hours, effective from 29 Apr 2015:
8.30am - 6.00pm (Sun - Thurs)
8.30am - 10.30pm (Fri - Sat)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews