Milkcow, iOi City Mall Putrajaya

19:01


So, I visited the IOI City Mall at Putrajaya on Sunday. It is a new shopping mall. Turns out that it's quite happening and fun to shop at.

It happens that we were walking pass the Milkcow stall near the concourse area and there weren't that many people queuing up for the Korean soft serve ice cream.

I've heard a number of negative reviews of Milkcow from my friends who decided to queue for who knows how long at the Mid Valley branch. They said that it was not worth the queue. Yeah, maybe, if you have to queue, that is. 

Milky Pop for me whilst my bro had the Macao Dream. Prices range from RM8.50 for a plain soft serve Milkcow ice-cream to RM13.50 for a few exquisite ones.





I picked the Milky Pop because it looks nice (who doesn't like nice stuff?) and it turned out to be caramel syrup and caramel popcorn on ice-cream. Welp, diabetic to the max. However, I have to say that I enjoyed it. It is sweet but it goes well with the vanilla ice-cream. I have to say that this is my first time having popcorn with ice-cream though.



Above is the Macao Dream flavoured ice-cream. You get to choose a macaron of your choice. Somehow my bro chose salted popcorn, which certainly does not go well with almond. I guess he just picked Macao Dream because of the macaron as I know he is not a fan of almond.



About RM20 spent on two cups of Milkcow ice-cream. It was worth a try but I don't fancy paying RM12 for ice-cream often. I may visit again once or twice in the future but that's it, unless someone buys me free ice-cream (again, who doesn't like free stuff?).
Until then, I shall stick to cheaper ice-cream like McD sundae cones which costs about RM1 each..

Food: 7.5/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Price: 6.5/10
Service: 7.5/10
Overall: 7.4/10

(based on personal experience)

Last but not least, here's their FB page for those who are interested: Milkcow Malaysia

Will be updating more frequently nowadays as I was a little caught up with work and getting admitted to college and other stuff. See you real soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews