Japan Boat Takoyaki, iOi City Mall Putrajaya

23:15


Had this sudden urge for takoyaki and stumbled upon Japan Boat Takoyaki at IOI City Mall Putrajaya. Meh, who am I kidding. I love takoyaki.

LG 48A

-image above from iOi City Mall site-



After queuing for a while, we got 3 sets of takoyaki for RM12. Each box has 3 takoyaki in it. The packaging is so familiar but I can't remember where exactly I had this before. 



Uh, I was just snapping away with my phone while walking. Oops. No filters.

In case you don't know, takoyaki is some sort of octopus ball served with Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise and dried bonito flakes. 
(Captain Obvious here) It originated from Japan.



After the first bite, I was in love with the takoyaki. It is superb compared to the other takoyaki stalls I frequently go to.
The takoyaki at Japan Boat Takoyaki is grilled to perfection and crispy to the bite. They did not cover the takoyaki with too much black pepper either, which is a plus. It is simply delicious!

Some of the other takoyaki stalls I've visited don't have black pepper and sometimes they attempt to flour up the whole takoyaki. Of course, that doesn't taste good. Ugh.

All in all, Japan Boat Takoyaki is highly recommended! :D
Unfortunately, they only serve takoyaki as it is their specialty, and a few drinks. There's not much variety like unagi or prawn but I guess most people wouldn't mind it as long as their takoyaki is awesome.

Japan Boat Takoyaki
LG-48A
iOi City Mall Putrajaya

Food: 9.5/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Price: 8.5/10
Service: 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10

(based on personal experience)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Here in UAE, I have visited a japanese restaurant that serves tasty japanese cuisine for friends and families. Shokuji Sushi Restaurant has the best takoyaki in my area. I remember all the fun we had there upon reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews