Nadeje, 3 Two Square.

19:34


Long story short, I received an email from Nadeje inviting me to re-feature their awesome mille crepes!

Thanks for the opportunity guys.  :)

The sad thing is, I still don't own a car nor a P license after so long (oops) so I had to ask my mom to fetch me to the 3 Two Square Nadeje outlet. I wanted to go to the Malacca outlet as I was at Malacca the previous weekend but it was a crazy holiday weekend with unbearable traffic so.. here I am!



3 Two Square located at Seksyen 19, quiet and a little bit out of the way in my opinion. However, according to Aaron (who's good enough to let me try some mille crepes hahah), people would still go to 3 Two Square for their cakes. Perhaps it's because it's easier to look for a parking spot there.



The outlet at 3 Two Square is quite small and not ideal for large companies. That said, it's a nice place to enjoy the afternoon over a slice of cake and some coffee. They've started selling macarons recently too.
They have a simple minimalistic interior, with white, black, and, blue as the main colours.

Take note though, if you're looking for a place for lunch or dinner, they don't serve hot food at this outlet. :(  So I had cakes for lunch. Ohwell.


-It's tedious work being short but you have to get top view photos and trying to not stand on the chair for the extra height. Sigh.-

Nadeje, famous for their mille crepe cakes, is more focused on the quality of their cakes rather than the quantity, which is why I like their cakes so much. Their cakes are freshly-made every day and are transported all the way from Malacca. I was told that the ingredients used are imported from Japan even though it is pricier that way. Also, mille crepes are cheaper at Nadeje compared to some other cafes and shops.

Now, on to the highlight of this post.. the cakes!


We have the Raspberry and Cream Mille Crepe (RM12.90), a seasonal cake in conjunction with Mother's Day (which happens to be this weekend).

Somehow this cake looks feminine to me, with the pink and the white chocolate decoration on top, suitable for moms. Also, the berry flavour is not very strong, which is to my liking. 

I offered mom some as an early mother's day gift but to my amazement (after living with her for a bit more than 18 years) she told me she's not a berry person. I really need to up my game.


Here's the Original Mille Crepe (RM 11.90), on the top of the must try list. 

Evenly spread cream between layers of crepe and also the taste of the crepe itself lingering on the tip of my tongue is just heavenly (nope, I am not exaggerating nor bluffing. It's really that nice).

On the side note, mom likes this so maybe I could get this for her birthday or Mother's Day next year. Hmm.


Mango Yogurt Mille Crepe (RM 11.90).

There's a thin layer of mango puree-thingy  (sorry I'm unfamiliar with the exact term hahah) on top of the cake which surprised me as I thought it was something sweet but it turned out to be the sour type. Other than that, the mango yogurt cake is enough to satisfy my yogurt craving.


Next up, Tiramisu Mille Crepe (RM 11.90). 

To be honest, I am not that much of a tiramisu expert though. I've had some terrible tiramisu crepe elsewhere a year or two ago and that was the last time I had tiramisu. There's a faint hint of alcohol in the cake too for flavouring purposes but most people can't pick up the scent (or were my senses extra sharp that day?).





And my favourite of the day, Green Tea Mille Crepe (RM 11.90). ♥

The matcha powder on the cake is fragrant and balanced out the mild green tea layers. The red beans are also fresh and even though I'm not a fan of red beans, I was still enjoying them together with the cake. I even managed to finish most of the cake by myself!



Cakes and coffee go well together so I got a cup of Creme Brulee Latte (RM 10.90) before remembering that I was there to try some cakes. Oops.



The whole cakes at Nadeje are available in three sizes: 1kg (RM 89), 1.5kg (RM 129) and 2kg (RM 149 )
If you're travelling a distance, you could get a cooler bag from them at an affordable price of RM 7.50 for a small one and RM 9.50 for a larger one. An ice pack will be included on purchase. That way, you won't have to worry that the mille crepe will melt when you're stuck in a traffic jam, which happens frequently around KL and PJ.

It was a nice experience overall. Two people sharing FIVE slices of cake will not happen again any time soon even though the cakes are superb. It's just too much to handle. I should stick to sharing one or two slices of cake after a meal.  :x

Check out my previous trips to Nadeje Plaza Mahkota and Nadeje Sunway Giza. More posts coming up and a vacation in the near future (yay)! That reminds me.. I have yet to write on my March trip..

Food: 9/10
Ambiance: 7.5/10
Price: 8.5/10
Service: 8.5/10
Overall: 8.4/10

(based on personal experience)


Nadeje 3 Two Square
B-01-01, Dataran 3 Two Square, 
Jalan 19/1, Seksyen 19, 
46300 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor.

Tel No.: 03-7960 0025
Operating Hours: 11:00 am – 10:00 am
Website: Nadeje website 
FB Page: Nadeje Facebook Page





You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews