Nadeje: Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara!

23:15


I've wanted to go to Nadeje's Sunway Giza outlet since they've opened an outlet so near my place. Attempted to go there a few times but failed so I took the opportunity when we were out celebrating my sister's birthday..







It's a two-storey shop, with washrooms on the first floor.



An array of cakes were waiting for us.



On the left, Black Coffee (RM8.80) and on the right, Creme Brulee Latte (RM9.80).

I had a Creme Brulee Latte because well, I've never seen one before and also, I have a sweet tooth. I have to say, the latte was quite good.



Mango Yoghurt Slice (RM9.90)



Choco Banana Slice
(RM9.90)



Royal Milk Tea Slice (RM9.90)



And of course, the Original Slice (RM9.90), which is favourited by most.



The mille crepe cakes here are better than most places but unfortunately, it couldn't best the Nadeje outlets in Malacca. We had two other cakes at the Plaza Mahkota outlet since then and there's still a slight difference in the texture.





We had four slices of cake instead of a whole cake because we were quite full then and also because sis havn't done her homework and she was kinda frantic. She enjoyed the cakes and the little "celebration" we held for her.






Here's my other post on the Nadeje outlet at Plaza Mahkota.

(Brace yourselves for more food posts as I still have quite a lot to post!)

Food: 8.5/10
Ambiance: 7.5/10
Price: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

(for reference only)

Nadeje Sunway Giza

Sunway Giza, Jalan PJU 5/14,
PJU 5, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel No : 03-61437270

Web: Nadeje.com.my
Operation Hours: 12:00pm - 11:00pm


You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews