123 Cheese!

20:26


Well, two of my friends, namely Anshi and Jocelyn, won a 1-hour photoshoot each at 123Cheese and they were due to expire this month so why not? It's more like a "self-operating photoshoot", or in short, a huge photobooth/studio.

Unfortunately, the only outlet is in Bandar Baru Klang and it was really quite far from our places and I was really darn tired after working at my mom's sports expo the week before. We ended up there anyway, one way or another (thanks to my mom and Anshi's dad).





There's a room with lots of props and costumes, from warm fuzzy hoodies, to bridal gowns. Whoa.
There are also two changing rooms in there.
Well, after an hour and a half, the room was as messy as it could be. (oops)


The camera is self-operated with a 10-second timer. The lights are sufficient although they lack a variety of backdrops.


Phone selfie sneak peek: Luigi, complete with a mini twirly moustache.


Special thanks to Anshi's dad, who accompanied us throughout the photoshoot (well, tbh, he was waiting outside) and fetching us from Big Hug Burger


Well, foodies being foodies. (ignore those two at the back *evil laugh*)




#foreveractemo
Yep. Pikachu. Don't doubt me. I'd also go for Spongebob but they don't have one there. What? I'm a cartoon lover. :3



Failed arrogant face in my case.



Me and Anshi as Luigi and Mario.
(Have you seen a cuter Luigi? *laughing like crazy*)



And TA-DA. Bridal photoshoot! Totally my specialty, acting cool and stuff.

I'm seriously laughing my head off seeing these photos. We had such an awesome time and it was quite an experience for us  (although it is quite far and inconvenient).

123 Cheese Photobooth
No. 30, First Floor, Jalan Tiara 4,
Bandar Baru Klang,
41150 Klang, Selangor.
Tel: 019-3233.868
Web: 123cheese.my
Operating Hours: 9am–6pm (Monday–Friday) / 9am–1pm (Saturday)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews