EspressoLab, e@Curve.

21:00


*Ahem* This was from end of April, when I had that gathering with two of my primary school besties (and are still besties even though we may not be in the same school and stuff).

After a not-so-satisfied lunch at The Apartment, we went to Espresso Lab for a quick coffee and some chitchat. We are all new to Espresso Lab and to be honest, I was happy with what I saw.











I had a Cappucino (RM11). They weren't exaggerating, the coffee here is quite good in my opinion.



Stroopwafel with ice-cream (RM3.50). This is my first stroopwafel and I decided that I like it, with the syrup in it. Top it with an ice-cream and it's awesome. Well, I didn't expect such a small scoop of ice-cream though..







Macarons at RM3.90 each. If you havn't notice already, I'm a fan of macarons too.

At a certain point, I noticed that my two friends were looking at me as though I was crazy. I have to admit, I was busy snapping photos of the macarons and the coffee. Guilty as charged, oops. It turned out to be quite a hobby. Photographing food, I mean.

I went to the new outlet at NU Sentral earlier this week and found out that they serve food there too but I was a little too hungry to take a photo of my Chicken and Mushroom Pie, which was lovely. 

I wouldn't recommend hanging out at the EspressoLab at e@Curve for long hours. A quick chat maybe but not 2 hours or longer as they have limited space. On the upside, the service was seriously good.

Food: 8.5/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Price: 7.5/10
Service: 8.5/10
Overall: 7.9/10

(for reference only)

EspressoLab e@Curve
LOT G-28, Ground Floor, E@Curve, 
No 2A, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 
47810 PJ, Malaysia.
Tel: 03-77327310
Email: Ecurve.elab@gmail.com
Web: espressolab.asia
Operating hours: 10am – 10pm


You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews