Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee, Kepong

22:36


It's been quite some time since I last had Chilli Pan Mee from the Super Kitchen branches.
If you are scratching your head about what Chilli Pan Mee is, it is a dish of noodles that originated in Kuala Lumpur.
I first found out about Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee a few years back and it was one of my more frequented places. I often went to the branch located at SS2 but hey, this post is about my more recent visit to the branch in Taman Usahawan Kepong.



It was quite spontaneous as well. My sister wants to have chilli pan mee for dinner one day and mom just drove us there.


We had some fried dumplings as a side dish. 



I had hand-torn pan mee in soup (commonly known as mi hun kueh, which is one of my favourite dishes). It is quite nice but nothing superb compared to the ones at a certain stall in Chow Kit, which has the best soup pan mee ever. Period.





(ignore my brother photobombing the noodles)

The chilli pan mee at Super Kitchen is good but the chilli seemed spicier during our revisit. Nevertheless, it is up to its standards, which is pretty tasty. To eat chilli pan mee, simply add in the chilli and give it a good stir to even up the chilli. 
My advice is to add in the chilli a little at a time or else it'll be too spicy for you and you wouldn't enjoy your chilli pan mee as much as you ought to.

If I'm not mistaken, the prices for the chilli pan mee and the soup pan mee were raised by RM1, making it RM6.50 and RM5.50 respectively. For the other dishes on the menu, they are about RM10 and below.


Food: 8/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Price: 8/10
Service: 7.5/10
Overall: 7.6/10

(for reference only)

Restoran Super Kitchen
18, Jalan Metro Perdana 8,
Taman Usahawan Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-6258 0998
Web: Chillipanmee.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews