Philip Island: Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate

13:27


I used to love sweet stuff a lot that I often ordered the overly sweet caramel frappucino at Starbucks when I was in primary school / early secondary school. I don't eat that much sweet stuff now but I don't mind having it once in a while.

I also enjoyed watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and the Oompa Loompas that work there produce the best chocolates and sweets.
So, when I found out that there was a famous chocolate factory at Philip Island, I was thrilled!



There wasn't a golden ticket but there's still a chocolate ticket.
*warning: melts easily, especially during hot summer days*



Rows and rows of chocolate that made up a picture. Which image? Find out for yourself. Heh.



What would it be like to live in a chocolate village?



This contraption that will blow your mind (or make you feel dizzy, at least).



No Oompa Loompas but mini chocolate workers and managers.





And their collection of jokes.



You could play games to get wooden balls, which you could redeem for actual chocolate balls. 2 is enough, don't be greedy. You wouldn't be able to finish 10 in one go anyways.



Place to test your senses.



... and I got more than half of them correct! yay.



Ever seen a ton of chocolate?



Or a chocolate fountain?



OR CUTE PENGUINS GETTING YOU CHOCOLATE COINS? (for free)
You could choose from dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate.



Make your own random squiggles too. Unfortunately, it wasn't easy making a nice one.



And it's even harder to get them to fall out the tray (it takes quite long for your masterpiece to reach the end of the conveyor belt, where you could pick them up and eat your linework).





So there was this make-your-own-chocolate-bar machine. You could pick the type of chocolate that you want (dark, milk, or white) and the flavour(s) that you want.
Note: Payment is required, was 2AUD if I remembered correctly.

Out of curiosity, I took Cola and Vegemite. BECAUSE WHY NOT.



They added strawberry in even though I didn't pick strawberry. Maybe it's to balance out the weird combination?
How does the chocolate bar taste? Not much of the vegemite though. Just a faint hint of it.

Somehow I managed to get my sister to add in wasabi to hers. Could distinctly taste the wasabi but the chocolate wasn't spicy/choking me so I guess it was cool.

Would like to go to another chocolate factory. Hehe.

Visit their website for details on how to get there and other information.





(click on the image above for more posts on my Melbourne trip!)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews