Dreamz Bakery: The Strand, Kota Damansara.

20:00


Yes, I've kinda ran out of post title ideas. Might as well keep it short and to the point.



It all began when I found out that there was a promotion at the Nadeje outlet at Sunway Giza. I got a few friends and went to Kota Damansara after school. Unfortunately, we gave up queuing and decided to go to Dreamz Bakery at The Strand instead.

That was my second visit to The Strand and I was not too familiar with it. We took quite sometime before we located the place. And we made it by foot! The Strand is within walking distance from Sunway Giza but I'd still advise you to take a car together with a navigating system as you may get a little lost if you are unfamiliar with the place.


.


We managed to get to Dreamz Bakery somehow.





I didn't do much research this time and I certainly didn't expect it to be this cozy!
A piece of advice though: You wouldn't want to put on complicated footwear as you have to remove them prior to entering the place.





They also sell knick-knacks of all sorts near the cashier. The shelves are full of cookies, sweets, and also various decorative items. I didn't bring much money out that day so I decided to not get anything from the shelves. :/









We got a table by the windows so there is enough light and also, it's a very comfortable space and you get to sit cross-legged on the floor (with cushions, of course). They don't have chairs with back support there. Some people are uncomfortable with that whilst some others are OK with it. It differs.





Dammann Frères Earl Grey - RM8.90

We wanted to have coffee but unfortunately, the water rationing problem in KL and Selangor areas made it impossible for us to get our coffee. We opted for tea instead. It's been so long since I last had an Earl Grey. Their teapot and teacup are stackable (wow because I havn't seen a proper teapot for so long).



Passion Fruit Earl Grey Tea - RM6.90



Crème Caramel - RM6.90

Well, to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of their crème caramel as it was a little dry for me. Perhaps I'm more of a crème brûlée kind of person..



Spaghetti Carbonara - RM12.90

Coincidentally, we all felt like having some pasta so we ended up ordering 3 plates of spaghetti carbonara. I don't regret it a bit as it is considered quite cheap and it is full of mushrooms, and also with prawns. I'd definitely go back for more carbonara. I mean, how could I say no? :3



Tiramisu Layer Cake - RM9.90

Nothing extremely special but I love the artsy camera at the side of the plate.



Matcha and Choco Plaid Cake - RM8.90

It's my first try at plaid cakes but it was pretty good and the flavours go well with each other. I like the matcha squares better compared to the chocolate ones though.



Oreo Cheesecake - RM8.90
One of my all-time-favs. I remembered my first cheesecake and it was an Oreo flavoured one. Still love it now. The Oreo cheesecake here is pretty decent and good.



Typical photo shooting sessions in between mouths of food.





Anshi and I decided to leave a short note after taking a look at the photo/note wall. We flipped through books in order to find a blank page but we only succeeded in finding half-pages. Well, losers can't be choosers. So...





Short. and simple. Hahahaha.





"Candid" shots, credits to Anshi. OK, I'm laughing my head off. There are funnier ones but well, it's not professional enough. *evil laugh*

For those who like to take selfies, there are also some props (mainly spectacle frames) to add in some fun to your photos.



It's a lovely place to gather with friends and family members too. We would've stayed longer if we weren't on foot (and had to make our way to Sunway Giza for more food before it got dark).
Some other friends of mine missed this opportunity so perhaps we'll be back for more :D




Food: 7.5/10
Ambiance: 8.5/10
Price: 7.5/10
Service: 7/10
Overall: 7.6/10

(for reference only)


Dreamz Bakery
No 32-1, The Strand,
Jalan PJU 5/20D, Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara.,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor,
Malaysia.

Operating Hours: 12pm - 10pm (closed on Tuesdays)
Tel.: 012-200 3441


You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews