Inside Scoop, Damansara Jaya.

19:27


Was actually craving for waffles and ice-cream at Inside Scoop after we dropped by Second Sunday so.. here we are! (about 2-3 mins walk away)



Initially, we thought that Inside Scoop was closed because I remembered reading about it being closed every Wednesday or so.

I can't tell you how glad we were when we saw that they were open.




Ever wondered where all the used ice-cream spoons go to?
Spoon heaven.



I actually tried Inside Scoop at Bangsar once and this was my second time at their outlet at Damansara Jaya. Trust me, the charcoal waffle is worth the upgrade as the buttermilk waffles are just.. average. It's only an extra RM1.





The lighting during the afternoon wasn't very helpful to my phone camera as there's a mixture of natural lights and warm lights almost everywhere.

However, weekday afternoons are not as crowded so it was a plus.

There are also patches of frass for you to chill out at (without shoes, of course). However, I would not recommend sitting on the swings if you are having ice-cream waffles. Lesson learnt.





We settled with Valrhona Chocolate (damn, I'm so gonna restock my Valrhona choc by the end of this year) and Passionfruit Cheesecake, which are both premium flavours (meaning an extra RM1,50 each).
Total bill for the waffle was RM22.50 (upgraded charcoal waffle with two scoops of premium flavoured ice-cream). -welp-



Despite the price, it is definitely one of my favourite places in Malaysia for waffles and ice-cream. The charcoal waffles are fragrant and crispy and the ice-cream were nicely crafted, with a variety of flavours that changes from time to time.
First time trying the Passionfruit Cheesecake flavour but I'm already in love. Hah.

TIP: Try the multi-level carpark at Atria if you couldn't get a nice spot.

On another topic, I've recently dip-dyed my hair. LIKE, FINALLY.


Food: 9/10
Ambiance: 8.5/10
Price: 7.5/10
Service: 8.5/10
Overall: 8.4/10

(based on personal experience)

Inside Scoop (Damansara Jaya)
57, Jalan SS 22/19, 
47400 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor, Malaysia
Tel No: +60 377314735
Operating Hours: 12.30pm - 11pm





You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews