TiPsy Brew O'Coffee, Setia Walk.

15:32


After Big Spoon, we hopped to our next destination at random (well, still somewhere in Setia Walk)






How do you like your coffee? Hand dripped? Siphoned?





The first thing that I'd notice when I pushed open the front door to the cafe was the aroma of the coffee. That heavenly divine smell just called to every part of me.



There are even books hanging from the ceiling! (hello phone camera)

As I said in the earlier post, it was a weekday noon and we decided to relax a little and talk over food.
There aren't many people in the late morning and we felt ever so comfortable and cozy there. It's simply a lovely place.



Well, the menu gave me a tiki kind of feeling. You know, like at an island and you have these huts made of bamboo and.. you get the point.





Coffee. Well, I feel that I'm in love again.



They sell puddings, cakes, brunch, etc. but we just had coffee and cakes.



First came the Affogato with Valrhona Dark Chocolate (RM19.10).
I just have to say that I love it very much. The ice-cream is a Forty Lick Valrhona dark chocolate and well... I have a soft spot for Valrhona. Damn. Even though I've recently had Valrhona at the TASTE MIGF 2014 event, I still crave for it. It's just so indulging. I'm in heaven :)
It appears that the affogato here lived up to its name. (once again, I'm in love)





Then their Halloween special - Strawberry Latte (RM 9.90)
Yes, I said Halloween. (this post is soooo overdue)
The presentation is so nice! It really was not unlike Halloween. Looks a lot like blood in a chalice. The strawberry at the bottom of the glass and the strawberry ice cubes, together with the latte is neither too sweet nor too bland. We were very satisfied with it.





Next up, the Blueberry Cheese (RM 9.90)
The Snoopy next to it is just adorable and it seemed as though it was bored waiting for us to finish taking photos of the cake and urging us to eat the cake (nah, just my imagination talking).
The blueberry cheese was not too sweet, just the way I like it. It was also moist, unlike some other drier varieties I've had.




And the Toffee Banana (RM 9.90)
One of my friends requested for an art of five girls (cause there were five of us) and we really didn't expect this! Hahaha it's really cute and thanks for the effort guys! We love it so much even though it wasn't a portrait of us :P

What can I say, banana is one of my favourite fruits. They were definitely generous with the bananas. And I didn't get much as the cake was gone after I had a mouth or two. Darnit.



Oh well. Someone recently took a liking to posting my photos on social medias so I've decided to put a nice photo of her instead (see how good a friend I am).




-the two pix above from An Shi-

Spongebob shirt. Yes it is.

Taking photos before eating. Checked.
Crazy photo techniques. Checked.
Have a great time. Checked.

Food: 8.5/10
Ambiance: 9/10
Price: 7.5/10
Service: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10

(based on personal experience)

TiPsy Brew O'Coffee
C-07-G, Block C, 
Setiawalk, Persiaran Wawasan, 
Pusat Bandar Puchong, 
47160 Puchong,
Selangor,
Malaysia.

Tel No.: 03-58790790
FB page: TiPsy Brew O' Coffee
Operating Hours: 
11:00 am - 11:00 pm (Tue - Fri)
9:30 am - 11:00 pm (Sat - Sun)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

around the world

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews